Posted Tuesday, July 23rd 2013 @ 11am
It's almost time! The Steelers are to show up at camp July 26. That's Friday. Steelers.com reports :
- The first practice open to the public is scheduled for Saturday, July 27, at 2:55 p.m.
- The first practice in pads is scheduled for Monday, July 29 at 2:55 p.m.
- The Steelers annual night practice at Latrobe’s Memorial Stadium will take place on Friday, August 2, at 7 p.m.
- Additionally, the Steelers will hold an evening practice at Saint Vincent College on Wednesday, August 14, from 5:25-7:30 p.m.
- The last scheduled practice open to the public will be on Saturday, August 17.
- The team’s 2013 training camp will break on Sunday, August 18, one day prior to the Steelers’ preseason game at Washington.
For all practices at Saint Vincent College, fans can enjoy numerous activities on campus, including:
- Steelers Merchandise Tent (12-6 p.m.)
- Steelers Social Media Tent (12-6 p.m.)
- FedEx Traveling Great Hall (12-6 p.m.)
- Steelers Cruise Booth (12-6 p.m.)
- UPMC Steelers Experience, the team’s interactive theme park (12-6 p.m.)